Want to master the art of throwing and love the nature? We offer good learning environment, instructor who has more than 11 years of ceramics experience and meet people with common interest!
Module 1 consists of 10 sessions | Duration 3 hours | Every Sundays
Schedule of modules will be updated once previous cycle ends.
NEXT CYCLE: To be confirmed
- Wedging clay
- Lifting : Pre-lift, 1st lifting & 2nd lifting
- Forming: Pre-forming & forming
- Throwing off the hump
- Managing clay: Storing, recycling & drying
Fee is not inclusive of materials, tools, glazes and firing.
Fee of glazing and firing will be charged acording to size of the artwork.
Price of clay: $24 for 12kg
Price of tools set: $10
** Please select "Workshop purchase" at the checkout to avoid shipping fee.
Long Term Throwing Course (Module 1)
1. Where can I park?
Free parking at our premises
2. Can my friend comes with me, but she doesn't involve?
We have a waiting area for non-participant.
3. After module 1, 2 and 3, what's next?
You may purchase our 1 year membership ($650) to use the wheel to practise during our operation time.
4. Can we fire our art work?
Yes, you can. Firing of art work is not included in the fee $300. At the end of the course, you may select the art work you wish to be glazed and fired.
5. How many pack of clay will we use during the course?
About 2 packs. For the first few lessons, clay will be use to practise the lifting and recycled and reuse again for next lesson.
6. Will we get to glaze our work?
Yes, you will be taught glazing as well.
7. Can I just join module 2 instead?
If you are taught at other places and know the basic lifting, centering (As mentioned above in module 1). Yes, you can join module 2, Which is also every Sunday 2pm - 5pm.