What's Up June (Holiday Special)
Special workshops planned for this coming June Holiday! Come spend your holiday with us, learn new handbuilding techniques.
Every lesson, new handbuilding techniques will be taught.
All workshops are cater for all adults and child age 9 year old & above.
Parent is free to join with child below 8.
- Candle Light House | 15 June 10am - 1pm | $98
- Chopstick Rest | 15 June 2pm - 4pm | $40
- Fortune cat | 22 June 10am - 1pm | $60
- Big boss cup | 22 June 2pm - 5pm | $65
- Stationary holder | 29 June 2pm - 5pm | $65
- Container with lid | 30 June 11am - 2pm | $65
WAIVE OFF SHIPPING FEE
For purchase less than $300
Use promo code: WAIVE IT OFF
For purchase more than $300,
auto waive off is applied.
(No promo code needed)
Waive off shipping fee for workshop purchase
1. I've purchased a child package for my child. Can I sit in?
There's a waiting area for parents. Otherwise, you can register yourself for the workshop. It'd be a great bonding session!
2. Can we bring back our artwork after the workshop?
Artwork takes about 3-4 weeks to be ready. ( Strongly depends on the weather, apologise if collection delays a little. Seek your kind understanding! :) ) We will notify you via sms/email once ready for collection.
3. Do you accept walk in?
Strictly by registration, as our workshop fills up quickly and we don't want to disappoint anyone of you.
4. What's your refund policy?
Upon confirmation and payment of your seat(s), we are unable to allow refunds. Postponing is requested 2 weeks before class commencement, participant is allowed only one-time re-scheduling of class to another already available date of the same. Otherwise, your postponing request cannot be entertained. However, you may send a substitute or friend in your place.
5. What time should we reach?
Would be good to reach 10 mins before workshop starts. Be on time - We will not entertain participants who are late for 30mins or more. You will need to reschedule.
6. What's your minimum no. of pax to start the class?
At least 8pax - In the event that we cancel the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrolment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund.