Let's fire #04 | Hand Building + Potter's wheel
I Love Pottery Workshop is an one time off workshop open to public - conducts 2-3 times a month over the weekend, public holiday and school holidays. It is a great family and friends bonding activity! Escape to our pottery jungle, enjoy the nature and learn new skills!
I love pottery workshop offers 2 different packages for all ages and no prior experience required.
All workshops start with an introduction of the oldest dragon kiln in Singapore - How it functions, its heritage and participants get to tour in the kiln during their free time.
Through this 2-2.5 hrs workshop, you will learn:
1. An introductory to pottery making.
2. Learn the basic techniques of hand building and glazing.
3. Introduction of pottery wheel & experience on the wheel.
Adult : $60
Child (7 years old & above) : $50
Parent + Child (6 years old & below) : $65
If you are wondering what’s Hand building & Potters wheel?
1. Hand building - we will be teaching basic technique of hand building e.g.: slab work, pinching, coiling, rolling.
(Art piece: Penholder / Mug / Plate / Planter / Others)
2. Potter wheel - Throwing is one of the pottery making techniques, it can be pretty challenging but just give it a try! Our experienced instructor will assist you to make a bowl/cup/mini vase. After guiding, you will try out on your own!
All materials provided and no prior experience required.
** Please select "Workshop purchase" at the checkout to avoid shipping fee. Courier can be arranged 3-4 weeks later.